Saturday, March 7, 2009

Building a Business...starting with a website.

Ok DutchNine Photography is now official. My site is up and running: www.dutchninephoto.com. I had my first real experience with HTML, CSS, and blogging. This is my first 'official' blog and I am going to tell you right now I am going to have a hard time with this. Keeping this updated will be tough. I will do my best!!!

I will have to give out some kudos...www.smugmug.com is AWESOME! That service is 2nd to NONE! It's is worth every penny and I recommend it to any photographer or anyone who wants to store their photos and display them online.

I also used godaddy.com to purchase my domain names. My first domain was purchased at Hostgator. I will have to say I like hostgator a little better, but the prices are higher. You have to be really carefull you could really spend a TON of money if you are not carefull.

It's kind of cool to say I own 4 domain addresses:
www.dutchninephotography.com
www.dutch9.com
www.dutch9photo.com
www.dutchninephoto.com

I think that will cover it for a while anyways.

Well it's late and I need to get some sleep!



1 comment:

JimVan said...

Ryan,

I love your "first" picture - Cody
thru the Fence.

Could you now smooth out his front
teeth? Just a thought.

POPS