Monday, July 20, 2009

2009 Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dutchnine/sets/72157621562297897/Hey there DutchNine fans. I have found a new creative side. I went on the 2nd Annual World Wide Photowalk this weekend. Basically there were over 30,000 people participating in this worldwide Photowalk in over 900 cities. The rules were just take a 2 hour walk around your city and take pictures…pictures of anything you wanted. It really made you walk slow and look at everything to see the details of a tire, a stack of books, a man relaxing on a bench, or a bee landing on a sunflower. Stuff like that I really never think about. I really enjoyed it. I think I got some good shots, I don’t think I am going to win the contest, but don’t care about that much THIS TIME!

No comments: